Background

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The end is near!!

THERE ARE ONLY 3 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL.

hallelujah.

I should be grading exams right now.  I'm not.  (Productivity level, down 10%)  I just finished reviewing for my Sunday School lesson - we're launching a new class and are starting off with amazingness.  :-)  I read a friend's blog - she is becoming a raw foodist (check out her journey here) and I was interested in what she's doing.  Not something that is up my alley right now, but something to think about as far as watching what we eat.

As far as the 3 more days of school, I'm so excited I can't even begin to express.  The last 5 years have been... well, let's just say they've been and I've learned a lot.  It's time for a new phase in my life, and while I have no idea what that phase is going to be, I'm really excited about it!  God's been speaking to me in some interesting ways, and I'm looking forward to the path He's getting ready to take me down.  It's going to be a "grand adventure!"

Maddie is still avoiding please, but with less force - she actually signed please for me 3 times in the last 2 days!  *sigh*  I will be glad when this "asserting independence" stage is over.  Especially since the plan is potty training in the next week.

On Monday I get to start my cake decorating class!  I am more than excited about it, and I'm tossing around this idea of becoming a baker.  I really, really like to bake, and would love to own my own business.  Not something that's going to happen immediately - but maybe sometime in the future.  Who knows?  I'll post pictures of my first class sometime next week.

:-)  Thanks for reading.  Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment